We’re looking for undiscovered world class talent to become our Inside Sales Rep and be responsible for answering inbound phone, emails and online requests for information and generating orders. There will also be outbound calls and follow-up from inbound calls. SugarCRM is used to track and support our growth. ISC’s BIND & DHCP open source software is well known and used globally. Very few know that we offer professional services to support the software. We’re building a team to change that.
Key Areas of Responsibility
- Inside sales at DNSco.
- Outstanding communication skills and ability to interact with a wide range of users, prospects and internal players
- Experience with SugarCRM or similar preferred.
- 1+ years experience with inside sales preferably of B2B software
- Proven track record of sales success
- Solid technical bent, able to knowledgably discus our products
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Familiarity with DNS, DHCP or TCP/IP networking and protocols is a definite plus
- Attitude is everything — willing to train inexperienced person who shows outstanding potential
This position requires a creative, motivated individual willing to jump right in and reach out our technical customers. Candidates must possess a desire to sell solutions that empower the core of the Internet. Competitive incentive comp plans and solid benefit package offered.
DNSco is a wholly owned subsidiary of Internet Systems Consortium, Inc. (ISC), founded to support enterprises and network operators relying on ISC’s Open Source software. We offer comprehensive solutions for BIND and ISC DHCP, including support services, training programs and in-depth consulting. At DNSco, you’ll be working alongside some of the world’s foremost Internet infrastructure experts, backed by an exemplary support team and a cross-disciplinary sales and marketing department. DNSco leads the infrastructure software industry and supports ISC’s public benefit mission to better the Internet from its headquarters in Redwood City, CA.