We’re looking for undiscovered world class talent to generate revenue within our large installed base. ISC’s BIND & DHCP open source software is well known and used globally. Very few know that we offer professional services to support the software. We’re building a team to change that. If you’re part of that team you’ll make outbound calls, follow-up on leads generated by inside sales, attend conference and trade show on occasion, and visit major technology businesses locally, for the most part. SugarCRM is used to track and support our growth.
Factors and Traits Desired for Candidates
- Outstanding communication skills and ability to interact with a wide range of users, prospects and internal players
- Experience with SugarCRM or similar.
- 2+ years sales experience preferably of B2B software
- Proven track record of sales success
- Solid technical bent, able to knowledgably discuss our products
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Familiarity with DNS, DHCP or TCP/IP networking and protocols is a definite plus
This position requires a creative, motivated individual willing to jump right in working with our technical customers. Candidates must possess a desire to sell solutions that empower the core of the Internet. Competitive incentive comp plans and solid benefit package offered.
DNSco is a wholly owned subsidiary of Internet Systems Consortium, Inc. (ISC), founded to support enterprises and network operators relying on ISC’s Open Source software. We offer comprehensive solutions for BIND and ISC DHCP, including support services, training programs and in-depth consulting. At DNSco, you’ll be working alongside some of the world’s foremost Internet infrastructure experts, backed by an exemplary support team and a cross-disciplinary sales and marketing department. DNSco leads the infrastructure software industry and supports ISC’s public benefit mission to better the Internet from its headquarters in Redwood City, CA.